Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deecutt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 07:29 PM
    Financial aid apeals
    I need help on writing an apeal letter for a grant or scholarship. Help me please thanks!
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 12, 2004, 12:52 PM
    Financial aid apeals
    You will have to give me more specificity than that. Have you started the letters? I need details...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial accounting help [ 4 Answers ]

How would I plug these into T accounts? Paid $400 for the current month's rent Purchased repair supplies on credit, $500 Paid salary to a helper, $450

Ing financial [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone done any business with ing financial? I like to here the pro's and con's of a company before I deal with them. Thanks in advance.

Schlorship or financial aid [ 0 Answers ]

Any body who knows about schlorship or financial aid please give guidance.I am studying 7th standard in st. johnes hr secondary school tn state. I am from poor famiy my father expired long before.any body have suggestion ?

Financial accounting help... Again [ 1 Answers ]

Acouple more T account question... Paid $200 of amount purchased on credit on C. (c was purchased repair supplies on credit, $500). Accepted cash for repairs completed, $1,860 Thank you

Financial [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has terrible credit and he was charged w/a felony and he wants to go to school... but he doesn't have the money. How can he ever get a grant or a loan for this? He is 21 he is a good wrestler and he wants to go to shippensburgh university in PA. He could prob. Get in because of the...

View more questions Search