Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russcott Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Can I use Reflo 68 CFC for R22 system?
    The Reflo 68 CFC compressor oil states that it may be used for R22 apllications at moderate temperatures. Is this correct and what is a "moderate" temperature?
    We experienced severe clogging of our freezing system when we changed to this oil.

Check out some similar questions!

R134a in an R22 system [ 4 Answers ]

What would the effects be if an r-22 system were to be evacuated and filled with R134a? What is the reason that this equipment can not handle this gas?

Do I have to replace the whole r22 system if I upsize from a 2 to a 2.5 ton r22 unit [ 6 Answers ]

My r22 heat pump unit is undersized for my house. It is a 2 ton and the builder should have installed a 2.5 ton. Do I have to replace the whole system, inside and out, if I upsize to a 2.5 ton or can I change out just the part that is the wrong size to cool the house? I can't really afford the cost...

Conversion of R22 system with Puron [ 3 Answers ]

When 2010 arrives and R22 systems are no longer sold, the price of R22 will go out of sight. Will it be possible to convert and R22 system to Puron?

How much more expenseve is a 410 system vs an r22 system [ 2 Answers ]

How much more expensive is a 410-a system vs an r-22 system

R410 Vs R22 in new installed system [ 9 Answers ]

Okay guys, I am stumped with this one. I have a new construction home being built. It is two stories. The bottom floor will be heated and cooled with a Gibson pkg unit. (everything in one outside unit) The top floor will be cooled only with a split unit. (outside condenser with air handler...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.