Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemedb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Lithograph needing ID: authenticated as one of 375.
    The lithograph is of a lake set in the midst of tree groves. The water reflects the trees planted on the far end of the water. Colors used are mostly cool. It has the authentication certificate from the Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris.

I can't recognize the artist's signature, nor ID the print. It was found in a small town over 10 years ago, and I like the work. Does anyone recognize it? Thanks!
    michellemedb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michellemedb View Post
    The lithograph is of a lake set in the midst of tree groves. The water reflects the trees planted on the far end of the water. Colors used are mostly cool. It has the authentication certificate from the Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris.

I can't recognize the artist's signature, nor ID the print. It was found in a small town over 10 years ago, and I like the work. Does anyone recognize it? Thanks!
    (here are the attached photos of the print's info.)
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 1mL of 10% NaOH enough to neutralize 0.375 g of benzoic acid? [ 1 Answers ]

Is 1mL of 10%NaOH enough to neutralize 0.375 grams of benzoic acid, when 10% NaOH is 1 gram of solute in 9 mL of solvent?

My cousin weighs 375 Pounds! [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin lost her home because her husband went to jail for driving without a licence. My cousin is 375 pounds. She also has had twins since the time her husband has been in jail a total of 11 months now. She also has a 3 year old and a 9 year old in school. She now has to live with her mother...

View more questions Search