Ask
    aprilmjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2003, 04:02 PM
    Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem
    Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem. School
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 3, 2004, 08:05 AM
    Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in
    Are you seeking out a scholarship for your child to attend a priate middle school ? You can simply contact the private schools that you are interested in and discuss what financing the schools have available. Most if not all of the premier private schools have funding availabble for highly competitve students that lack the resources to attend. Also you might try http://www.scholarships.com

Or

http://fastweb.monster.com/ib/scholarships-1f

Or many other sites on the internet.
    omc3032000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in private elem. School for gifted kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

College Martial Arts Scholarships [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any College or Universities in the United States that off Martial Art Scholorships? In perticular are there any in Arizona? Could you please post the list if any. :) Thank you.

View more questions Search