Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valerie13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Are there hybrid vans
    Do they make hybris vans? I need a vehicle that can carry 7 passengers one day to a football game and the next day be able to carry all my therapy equipment since I travel between schools & homebound students while seating my 4 children. Thus I need lots of cargo space as well as the flexibility to seat 7 passengers. My Dodge Caravan meets these needs quite well but I am not pleased with the fuel economy <20 miles/gallon. I was hoping they are now manufacturing a hybrid van with great fuel mileage but thus far I have not been able to find any on the Internet.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can perform wheelchair ramp conversions on mini-vans ? [ 0 Answers ]

I was told that wheelchair van conversions for used vans such as the Toyota Sienna & the Honda Odyssey must be performed by Toyota & Honda and that Honda no longer agrees to convert used Honda vans into wheelchair vans ? I know there are certain features such as the power sliding door on the...

Hybrid seed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm told that if you save and plant the seed from a hybrid tomatoe plant, that the resulting plant will not be the same as the 'parent' plant. I understnd that. What I don't understand is how they get the hybrid seed to start with. Is it a matter of a certain type of cross pollination that...

Hybrid Car ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to buy another car now. When gas prices were $4 plus, I was really thinking about buying a hybrid. Now with gas prices back down to $2 or less, should I. I understand the environment situation, however with the cost of a hybrid being $5k plus more, I will never make the...

Antique Vans/Trucks/Tractors [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help pricing some antique vans trucks and tractors that I have on my property. My grandfather just moved to Oregon and left his house to me along with all of his “projects” I want to sell them but I have no clue about how to price them. I don’t even know the years of them…. I have...

Hybrid automobiles [ 6 Answers ]

Would like to know the good and bad experiences people who now own hybrid cars have had. Planning on buying a new car this October and need info to make a smart decision. Plan on going to the auto show at McCormick Place so I can ask ?'s directly and see what will be offered for the 2006 year in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.