Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    societyschile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Were slaves incarcerated in Louisiana prisons before emancipation
    Were slaves incarcerated in Louisiana prisons before emancipation

Check out some similar questions!

Were white people ever slaves? [ 5 Answers ]

Were there ever white slaves? If so, who were they enslaved to and why?

This woman could turn into a dragon and had a secret room with slaves in it [ 0 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon movie when I was a kid and it started with this little white thing. He looked like a rat or something and he was in a carnival and stuff. Another part of the movie is this woman turning into a dragon and she has this secret room with guy slaves in it.

Strange tale about two poker players that end up as slaves [ 2 Answers ]

The story is about two guys that win big playing poker with two older players, only to be asked to play again at the latter's mansion. They accept but this time they are the losers. They become desperate and one offers his sports car, which he loses and then they offer their time to help build a...

Voodoo ritual with children and slaves equals immortality. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a movie that is about two children (brother and sister), in I think Louisianna, who's father hangs a couple of slaves outside his house for playing with the children. Meanwhile the children are involved in an old african chant ritual from a record player with some slaves...

Book about evolved animal slaves [ 2 Answers ]

In 1999 or 2000 I saw a book at Barnes and Noble. The book is based way in the future and talked about animals like cats, dogs, you name it the book had it. So the animals in this book had evolved like in planet of the apes, but these animals were slaves to humans, and they could talk to humans as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.