Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmhorcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Refrigerator not working well.
    I have a GE refrigerator, and the fresh food section acts like a storage area and the freezer acts like a refrigerator. Any help?
    shobby_win Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmhorcher
    I have a GE refrigerator, and the fresh food section acts like a storage area and the freezer acts like a refrigerator. Any help?
    simple increase your cooling and check 4 power cuts
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:17 PM
    If the t-stat is turned up all the way, then check the evaporator, it may be freezing. This could be something you could service, if its not going into defrost like it should, then it could as simple as replacing a defrost timer, however sometimes evaporators will begin to freeze over when they are low on charge, for this you will need to call for repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag wide by side refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Model number mzd2752GRW. The switch that turns on the ice/water dispenser stopped working. I replaced it. The water dispenser now works. The ice dispenser drops the ice cubes, but the door they should fall through doesn't open. What controls it?

Refrigerator water filter bypass plug [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the filter bypass plug located in a Kenmore refrigerator? Is it already in the appliance or a separate accessory? How do you get it to work? Thanks

Refrigerator leaking [ 4 Answers ]

My refrigerator is leaking. Seems like it starts at the freezer and water slowly floods each shelf. Do I need a new refriderator?

Refrigerator Drinking Water Pressure/Rate [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Amana side-by-side fridge from 2000. Ever since installing it, we've had poor water pressure (low flow) from the drinking water spout. I replace the filter every 5-6 months. Is there something else I can check/do to increase the flow. I'd drink more water if it didn't take a minute or...

View more questions Search