Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfla1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 12:23 AM
    Tracking a cell phone
    I would like to know if there is a way to track a cell phone by the phone number, I want to see where my kids go, I don't want them to know I am tracking them. So is there a software that allows me to do this
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Check with your cellular provider: some have GPS features whereby you can go online to see where the phone is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 10:00 AM
    It is available on some models, on a lot of the cheaper phones it is not.
    And of course you have to pay more for the phone services that provide that.

And I would say that while checking and making sure our children are safe, if there is such a issue that you need to do this, there is a bigger problem that needs to be addressed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

Cell phone, etc. Tracking? [ 3 Answers ]

I've met a man, we have dated, he says he lives in Maryland (originally said D.C.), however the cell #/area code (818) is L.A. based.  When he calls my home phone, appropriate name comes up, however I would like to find out his actual place of residence... seeing if  he is truthful... All I have is...

View more questions Search