Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmberFrazier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 08:38 PM
    I think that sounds pretty normal for a two year old. My son can do the same and I think it's because he enjoys "learning" and lots of one on one time with Mama. He is also our first child so I think that has a lot to do with it. He is very shy/introverted... which is okay... but I'm much more converned with his ability to interact with kids his age than I am about how "smart" he is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bright Red Period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started my period and this time it is bright red. It has never been like this, I could have swore I was pregnant. I had every symptom of pregnancy. I was vomiting, headaches, cramping, fatigue, and nasuea. Does anyone know what a bright red period means? Thanks

Do you think my 5 year is gifted [ 11 Answers ]

Are you able to tell me if this is Asperger of Giftness Traits? My 5 year always been different since birth. Never slept through the night, very fussy, very picky with eat at birth. But now he's 5 years old and he's *Very demanding *Impatience *Emotionally sensitive *Curious of...

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem. School

Tax on Funds Gifted [ 9 Answers ]

If funds are are gifted to you from someone abroad - out of the US, is there a threshold in which I do not have to report it for tax purposes? Any insight would be helpful.

View more questions Search