Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mashcash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 04:03 PM
    Letter to police for police report to insurance for my claims
    [B]I had an accident with my car while I was driving from my house to work. The other Driver admit his fault and we call the police to take the normal proceduer.After going through everything have now been ask by the police to write a letter to him asking a police report which I will used to ask for my claim s at the insurance .How will I write the letter to the police for the report?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 05:21 PM

? Sorry, normally you just go in to one of the offices and they print you a copy out.

But you merely give your address, give them the case number and say you want a copy of the report.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mashcash View Post
    I ... have now been ask[ed] by the police to write a letter to him [the other party to the accident?] asking [for] a police report ...
    Is this what you are trying to say? Why won't the police simply give a copy of the report to you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had an accident and didn't make a police report or get the other persons insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I was rear ended and I didn't make a police report nor did I get insurance information, plate number or any other information except his name and phone number.What can I do because he now doesn't want to fix my car.

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

Any recourse on accident with no police report or insurance claim? [ 15 Answers ]

Glad to be a member. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction. On Friday, February 6th my father, who was visiting from out of town, was driving my car and got into a minor accident with another man. The man admitted fault and asked that this be handled without involving his...

Can I get police report [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was arrested a while back for lighting a firecracker and for having guns because I had a felony 32 years ago. I was appointed a public defender by the court. I asked my public defender if I could have a copy of my police report. She said "sometimes we give clients a copy of there police...

Should I go to small claims or police? [ 9 Answers ]

3 weeks ago my daughter hit a deer with her car & needed a whole headlight assembly & front fender. My neighbor said he could get it almost half price at junk yard. I live in Pa. So he went on internet to see if they had it. They said they did. So I gave him the money they quoted. He came back &...

View more questions Search