Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nate_ballejos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:17 PM
    Court order info needed
    Im On Intence Probation If A Judge Court Ordered Curtisy Supervision In Another County But A Probation Officer In The County Where I Was Sentenced Just Hit Me With 6 Violations Can She Do That Can She Violate A Court Order
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Hello nate:

It depends on whether you were under her supervision when the violations occurred. In any case, you're going to be talking to a judge about it. Ask him.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 10:10 AM
    Time for an attorney, are you currently under the one probation officer awaiting transfer to the other county and their probation department.

So in the end it will depend if the judge accepts it, and as excon mentioned, when they violate your probation, you end up in front of the judge for a hearing, so the judge will then determine if that probation officer had a "standing" in the case to do what they did.

I may suggest an attorney who could review it, and perhaps try to file a motion to the judge to over turn the violatons on the basis of jurisdiction.
    But either way you will be seeing the judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Was I out of Order [ 33 Answers ]

My b/f is a photographer. We've been together for a longt time and have discussed marriage. I went to his house a couple of months ago and we were in the room were he prints his pictures. I saw a picture of a woman in a swimming pool at the poconos. He didn't act like he was trying to hide...

Money order [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account

View more questions Search