Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 01:29 PM
    I'm just happy I haven't yet lost my mind entirely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 01:41 PM

If the OP could just keep his replies to one thread, we could all keep our sanity.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    If the OP could just keep his replies to one thread, we could all keep our sanity.
    He has another one. How to lose belly fat:eek::eek:
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Sep 2, 2010, 10:02 AM

Hey when we get some GOOD advice on losing the belly fat let me know, K. I've got this friend you see... ;-}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Girlfriend doesn't Want Sex / Low Sex Drive [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by summarising our relationship, we are both 18 years of age, this may sound young for some of the members here to be in a sexual relationship but this is the reality of today and id like to ask a few major questions to help me out in my relationship. We have been together since Dec 19...

My girlfriend doesn't want sex / low sex drive [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all, New member here and a bit nervous, but getting some answers anonymously might help to put my mind at east. As you maybe guessed from the title, I'm having a problem with my relationship; specifically the sex part. My girlfriend is 20 and I am 27, and have been in a serious...

Sex with a girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I've had sex with a numerous amount of peopl and by no means do I finish early... ofcourse there is the odd time where there is nothing I can do. However, when I'm doing with mygirlfriend it always seems to feel like it is going to be over quick! Also, when we do have a long session, she never gets...

Why don't I want to have sex with my girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for two months now and it is going really well. We have agreed we are ready to have sex but since the discussion I have lost interest in sleeping with her. I love her with all my heart but for some reason do not want to sleep with her. I cannot find any...

View more questions Search