Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 03:28 AM
    Does a man feel shame for cheating on his wife?
    When I find my husband have an affair with a woman, I feel bad but when I asked him if you're in an affair go , he said no I love you I don't want to leave you for my kid.

After that I don't forgive him any more, and I stopped any relations with him, because I think maybe he will make cooperation me with her, and maybe he had a wonderful time and nice affair with love, that it make me feel bad. How I can like her, that make my sad from I afraid to make with him any contact, then I never trust him any more if he cheat on me again. Why he doesn't cheat on me me again, or maybe he still love her but he doesn't want to finish his marriage just yet.

Edited the best I could/T
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:44 AM

You need to sit and talk about what happened. If he made a mistake and you believe him things might go back to normal. Giving a second chance is okay but if it happens again you might have to think seriously about what’s best for you.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ranat View Post
    when i find my hasben have a fair with woman , i feel bad but when i aske him if you r in fair go , he said no i love you i dont want to live you for my kid
    Are you saying that your husband had an affair with another woman and had a child with her?

Is he still in touch with the other woman? IF there is a child, is he taking responsibility for him/her?

IF you want to try to rebuild the trust and foundation of your marriage and have marriage counseling available, it might be best to see if he will go with you.

He made a choice to get involved with someone other than you. It is your choice now whether you have enough love and trust in him to allow him to stay or you ask him to leave.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 01:24 PM

Is this child by someone he slept with while with you, or before you met him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attach exterior wood sheating [ 3 Answers ]

I am building a shed and want to side it in plywood that is 5/8th in thick with routed board effect, 4x8 sheets. I want to run the panels horizontally, not vertically. There is an overlapping joint (not tongue and groove). Do I need to put anything between the sheets of plywood where they meet....

I feel like the man in the relationship [ 15 Answers ]

Really, I need help ASAP! I have this new boyfriend, he is one of those guys who will never initiate anything(apart from sex of course) and even that, he uses his hands more to suggest it than his mouth. He never surprises me with anything. For 2 years, my birthday has passed and he says,"dont...

Is there any way to get my wife feel for me [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I had an affair marriage in bangladesh which our family does not know and all of a sudden when I came to uk for studies she started losing interest what should I do now am praying to allah for our good future for a month but am having no hope . Because of this girl I was away from all...

Need to feel important to my wife again [ 7 Answers ]

Pleasse help me if anyone can. As I have stated before my wife cheated on me several years ago. We are still together but I still have a lot of problems. I want to feel as if she wants me again but I can't get that from her. She went through great lengths to talk to this guy and even meeting...

I feel I am in love with one man, but it can't happen! What should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

One man is very nice, he is really a responsible man! Be kind, patient to everyone, responsible for his job! Everyone likes him! I feel I like to see him every day, he is not good looking, but tall, very man! It seems he is my style! I do not know! Actually, we have little talk except something...

View more questions Search