Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vashu.karira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 02:45 AM
    I am mentally disturbed and having quarrels with almost every one, very bad relations
    I am mentally disturbed and having quarrels with almost every one, very bad relations with wife, family members, friends, colligs etc etc
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:48 AM

I wonder if you might find this site useful for information?

Psychology & mental health forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life was disturbed by my surroundings so I want to know how to get back to my stud [ 3 Answers ]

My life was disturbed by surroundings so I want to get back on my studies I was lost my intreast on studies so give me some tips from which I can concentrate in my studies

Jury Duty excuse of Being Shy and Mentally slow denied, they want Bad Juries? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 30 but I am very antisocial. I've never had friends, I never talk at work, and I have great difficulty understand what people tell me. My brain can't process it fast. I wrote an excuse saying "I am not qualified because I have a speech and mental slowness and disability " but today I got a...

Mentally disturbed, pregnant and now very depressed [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I tried, tried and tried, but always haunts me. I am 32 weeks. 5 days pregnant as of today. This is my 2nd baby. 1st baby, a gal died when she was 5 months 10 days old. She suffocated and died. The doctors say she might have had something that blocked her lungs. We didn't get postmortem...

I think I'm emotionally disturbed [ 5 Answers ]

I live with my mother, my uncle, and two sisters. My uncle tries to act like he's my father even though he and my mom are engaged and he's my dad's brother. My sisters are always trying to get me into trouble, and I'm always getting yelled at. I'm 16, and my sisters are 11 and 14. They always try...

I am very disturbed [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for about 10 years. I tell you the truth. I have lost all my love for the man that I love 10 years agao until until I suddely found that I am in love with my ex-boyfriend. It was not my fault. My husband always hurts my feeling by saying all bad words and he keep on neglecting...

View more questions Search