Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daryljohn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 05:26 PM
    Need help designing banquet hall.
    What are the interior considerations when designing a banquet hall?
    clayton_malloy Posts: 12, Reputation: -4

Nov 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Use this -------------> http://gallery.conceptdraw.com/floor-plans/cafe.php
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2011, 11:43 AM
    I found this banquet hall interior plan, which uses conceptdraw, a retail software package with a trial.

An interesting search on Google Images returns a lot of interesting banquet hall designs. The issues you would be dealing with regarding the design of a banquet hall are the same as any other commercial building. Fire, Building Code and zoning. You would also need to pay close attention to power, internet, video display, and other supportive options which would be needed depending on the various banquet hall use cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Opening banquet hall [ 2 Answers ]

Need help in doing a business plan for opening a banquet hall.

Starting a Banquet Hall [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking into owning and operating a banquet hall. Could anyone give me advice on where to start and how to begin a business plan

Banquet Hall Business [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone who is willing to provide me with the necessary tools in order to get my Banquet Hall business up and going here in Maryland?

Opening a Banquet Hall [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in opening a Banquet Hall. I would like to know how to write a business plan, how the operation works, what are the first steps I should take.

New construction of a banquet hall [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are interested in building a multi purpose function hall . We have a lot of equity on our home. We do not have a lot of experience, we need somebody to advise us on how to go about this project.

View more questions Search