Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amna_inam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 02:30 PM
    I want answers of some questions by zakir naik
    I want to know if some innocent people at a very young age die with brutalism and cruelity ,why is this differeciation between people death,why some people have to pass with too much pain in this world while other enjoys life is this is exam or what?how we can say that god is merciful when some times it looks like there is no justice among people.the incident of sailkot is becoming unforgettable for me my mind is very much curious why those brother were chosen to bear too much pain ,one of them was hafiz e quran,I am too much depress about their death ,as they died in the month of holy ramzan and they were having fast at the time of death,why they were that much unfortunate,if I were their mother I will not be able to have faith in ALLah may god for give me,please reply me soon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 02:38 PM

The renowned dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion, Dr. Zakir Naik, does NOT contribute to AskMeHelpDesk.
    As such any questions that are posted here directed to him will possibly go unanswered.

While we do have a number of Muslim members that can offer insight, if you are looking for a response from the esteemed Dr Zakir Naik we suggest you try his own site: PeaceTV Official Website

Further information can also be found here: Zakir Naik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for your time.
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 03:35 PM

Amna,
    People's positions in life are a result of karma. People will pay for their misfortunes as well as their good deeds. We must have faith the God knows what He is doing. Please come back to Him.

-Namaste

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask questions to dr zakir naik [ 6 Answers ]

Is it allowed in islam to burn incense sticks?

Ask questions by zakir naik [ 3 Answers ]

Sir how many rakaats are there in prayer of ishaa

Questions from zakir naik [ 1 Answers ]

What are the relevant versus of quran and hadith relating to killing of an intruder rapist. Is such justified.

How to ask questions from Dr zakir naik [ 4 Answers ]

Why Muslim women are not allowed to visit graveyard?

View more questions Search