Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinistru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Message from private numbers
    I know the way to make private calls (the 31 thing) but was wondering what do I have to do to send a private message?
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 26, 2006, 05:58 PM
    Are you talking about from a cell phone?
    If you are, then the answer is no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 06:12 PM
    On my cell phone I have a option to allow my number be seen or to hide my number to the people I am calling.
    sinistru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 08:22 PM
    I know its possible because I've gotten messages from private numbers before
    mick_alex Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 03:03 PM
    I'm quite sure is not possible to send messages without your id. You can receive them but not from other user, but from your service provider. Or applications your service provider allowed to do so.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 2, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sinistru
    i know the way to make private calls (the 31 thing) but was wondering what do i have to do to send a private message?
    You can hide your CLI ( caller line idenity ) when making calls over a cell phone network, but there is no way that you can send a sms(txt) message without showing your id ! The only people that can do that are cell phone networks or companys that pay for a special service but even these normal show a name or something when sending.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BIG Numbers! [ 7 Answers ]

What is the BIGGEST NUMBER that you can think of (name number, count digits and type number)?!

Private numbers and caller ID on computer [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone I have a question I would like to know so if you could help me I sure would appreciate it. Also this is my first time of on this site so bare with me a little please. I would like to know if I have a caller ID on my computer and the software can I received my calls on my computer...

Prime numbers [ 6 Answers ]

What is a prime number -describe and use an example please.

Prime numbers [ 7 Answers ]

a buddy of mine posts hard math problems on myspace. I'm no math whiz so I enlist the help of others... help me out please What is the largest prime you can write using the digits from the 7th 4-digit prime in consecutive digits of (-1)^(1/(Pi * I))... where "i" of course equals sqrt(-1) ...

View more questions Search