Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gpura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 12:25 PM
    I have a new opportunity and yet to join. How is my prospectus there
    I changing my position from one company to another. Is there a stability in my new position, how it will be.

With regards
    Chandru
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 12:26 PM

How would those of us who don't know anything about you, your former position, your new position, have a clue about this?

We need more info in order to help you and answer your question.
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 01:09 PM

Chandru, I think that with a positive outlook and lots of gumption, it will be SUPER!
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 03:51 PM

Chandru, let me give you some advice that you are seeking.

Please keep in mind that this is simply my opinion.

It sounds as though you have an opportunity to change your job. What I would recommend you to do is to make a list on paper of the things you like and dislike about your current job. Do the same for your new job. This will allow you to see if you are happier where you are or if you would be happier in the new position.

Please make sure you find all the information you need for the new position before you make any decisions.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Opportunity [ 15 Answers ]

Now that I'm single I have opportunities. I'm thinking of starting at work. There is a beautiful women here and I would like to ask her out. I believe I should introduce myself and ask if she would like to have a coffee outside work. What do you think. I have not dated anyone at work before but for...

Which opportunity would you take? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a unique situation, which requires a little explanation: I moved to this town after college (graduated last Dec.) to learn a business from a mentor who is very successful. The idea is to work in various positions within his company for a few years while learning as much as I can, and then...

Compensation of loss due to misstatement in a prospectus issued by a company [ 2 Answers ]

I am a director of a company and my colleague is a promoter of the same company. We have been sued by shareholders for compensation of loss arising out of a misstatement in a prospectus the company issued. Advise us as on the grounds upon which we may avoid liability.

View more questions Search