Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnjbuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Washer back flow
    Our washer is overflowing from the drain pipe into the basement, what could this be? The toilets, shower or sinks do don't back up. Only the washer after 3-4 loads?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 25, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Sewer or septic tank? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Ball missing in sewer drain to prevent back flow [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to replace the missing ball in my basement floor drain without completely removing the existing pipe and concrete floor? The drain has backed up a few times but nothing major; a partial clog has been removed. I would like to replace the ball before anything serious happens. ...

Washer back up - not a clog! [ 4 Answers ]

Our basement floor drain began backing up after washing several loads of laundry in a row. Our plumber explained that there was a clog in the line between this drain and the street but since there wasn’t a cleanout, they would need to dig up the floor and place one in the line. After the cleanout...

Washer back up into sink [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: When the washing machine drains it backs up into the kitchen sink which is about ten feet away then drains out. This sink drains very slowly, if I plung it once or twice it drains fast.

Washer hose flow valve [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought new washing machine connectors at a national home improvement store. They are billed as flood preventative because they have a diaphram valve at the connector which shuts down water flow when flow exceeds 2.5 gpm. However, I can only turn on the water valves less than a quarter of a...

View more questions Search