Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jashar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 08:56 PM
    My problem is a hdd password and no operating system
    If I buy a new hard drive from bestbuy and a recovery disc from toshiba do you think my problem will be fixed my technition is charging too much for me ,so I think I can do this myself I don't want to waste money
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 07:47 PM

If you can replace the drive yourself, just run the recovery software on the PC with the new drive installed and if drive installed correctly, should not have a problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem connecting 2 external HDD together. [ 4 Answers ]

Hii I got 2 external multimedia hard drive of toshiba one of them is 1TB and the other is 1.5TB... but when I connect both of them together 2 my laptop it shows only one of them at a time in My Computer... when I connect them individually it works fine... can anyone tell me how do I make them...

Adding Samsung HDD to back up document on RAID array, HDD not detected [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 1.5Tb Eco Drive to back up some of my documents. I cannot seem to get the computer to recognise the drive in the Computer Management tab so that I can partition and format the drive correctly and begin my backup. On my computer presently I am running 3x320Gb HDD's...

Password, computer burnt, can't access my HDD [ 2 Answers ]

How can I access my HDD when my computer power is burnt when Windows XP in password protected and all my files are set to private. I have moved it to another computer trying to "break into my HDD" but to no avail. Thanks +

Laptop`s HDD password [ 2 Answers ]

My brother gives me hcl laptop but system ask for HDD password,any bdy khow how it break... :confused:

View more questions Search