Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slackersmom59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Kenmore Elite Washer
    Spins very loudly, drum bounces all over the place. Any suggestions
    jimbof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 10:50 PM
    We have the same problem. It appears that the way it is suspended may not be strong enough to handle the loads we thought it should. It does not have the heavy stabilizers the older types of machines used to have.
    I plan to call a repairman and get his opinion on it. I am sure that he has most likely seen this problem with this type of suspension before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite washer won't spin or agitate [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year olf Kenmore elite washer that does not spin/agitate or pump water. Took the shell off, pump off, motor off. I left the motor connected to the wiring, tried to spin/agitate, but get no motion on motor, just a buzzing noise. Seems like the motor is bad? Is there any way to test this,...

Kenmore Elite Washer model 20992991 [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to get the TOP off this machine? So far I've tried to pry if off with no success. There aren't any "clips" that I can see... but I can see two screws that are impossible to get to. I have to replace a Bleach Hose that was cut in half by the drum... But I sure can't see how...

Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Model number 11020072991 Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed. Now, I'm stuck and don't...

Kenmore Elite washer won't drain [ 12 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Catalyst washer Model #11020096992 is now five years old. I have had nothing but problems with this supposed "top of the line" product. We probably could have purchased another washer or two by now. The most recent problem is that it won't drain during the rinse and spin cycle. ...

View more questions Search