Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassygirl79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Does he like me or just friendly
    I met this guy in shop ( he was a Volunteer) anyway he noticed me right away when walked in he came over and asked if I had been to the concert was wearing a band t shirt)h esaid he was there anyway we spoke for a while I saw him again the other day he came right over talking asking if I had been to any other gigs . He spoke away for ages made a point of coming over . I left my umber with one of the workers to pass on but haven't heard anything what should I do please help.x
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:59 AM

You should give him your number or at least ask him if he wants it. He might not have got it last time. Thoughts brings words and words bring action. You just want to know if he’s interested.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 05:55 AM

He could just be a friendly guy,he may have a girlfriend or just not interested in dating.

He's just a guy in a shop,you really don't know anything about him.

He may not call at all,if he does, take your time,he's stranger.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 02:49 PM

I think you need to talk to him personally and find out if he's available first.

He may not have gotten the number or he may be in a committed relationship... you'll never know until you ask.

What do you really have to lose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendly ghost [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondermum,I think my friend has a ghost,because her photos are falling from her fireplace and smashing for no reason can u give me a answer please:confused:

Rabbit is getting a little more friendly. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, if you guys have read some of my posts you'll know my rabbit is being very unfriendly, but recently my sister got a zue/poodle. It is about the size of Mocha(The bunny), and when Mocha was out of her cage Masey(the dog) decided to go play with her, Mocha would chase Masey and then Masey...

Cheating or being friendly? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 and a half years now, he's 8 years younger than I am, but this has never been a problem or even an issue. A few months ago, I found some messages between my boyfriend and an "old friend" of his... female of course. In this message, he proceeded to...

View more questions Search