Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muneer ahmed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 09:05 AM
    Using internet search engines
    Hi everyone

I have been assigned a project "USING INTERNET SEARCH ENGINES". In this project the whole work is divided into six activities. The activities are given below.

1. develop a list of ways to ask good research questions
    2. construct a list of characteristics of various types of search engines
    3. create list of effective internet search strategies.
    4.make alist of criteria for evaluating the validity and reliability of information at internet sites.

The above are the first four activities. I need help in completing this project. So please provide me whatever is possible
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 25, 2006, 11:24 AM
    First may I call your attention to this guideline on asking for homework help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...elp-board.html

You also need to be specific about what help you want. We won't do your work for you, but we may be able to provide direction once you show us you have done some work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer Search Bar [ 3 Answers ]

I had some spyware on my computer, so I used Ad-aware to quarantine these files... now my search bar in IE won't work. If I type something in to search, it says "this page cannot be displayed" How would I fix this?

Search Engines [ 10 Answers ]

What is the correct boolean statement for... ONLY (A+B+C) and can I expect search engines to execute this? Don

Internet Explorer could not open search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this dirty message "Internet Explorer could not open search page", I am really pissed of with this message, Can anyone help me please Thanks well in advance Andy

No Search for Internet Explorer! [ 5 Answers ]

I canīt access search sites (like www.google.com) from my internet explorer, and some other sites as well (like www.submarino.com.br). I reinstalled the browser already, but I'm still canīt access them. Please, I don't want to format my HD and reinstall XP, someone HELP ME!!

View more questions Search