Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larrymclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 08:00 AM
    Noma programmable thermostate
    Trying to install a new 52-2570-6 Heating /Cooling Thermostate.My old thermostate had 5 wires ,green,red,orange,white +black.My problem is I do not know where the black wire goes.On my old one it went to a terminal 4.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:26 PM
    Try posting this in the heating and AC board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma programmable 52-2570-6 [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas why this system (which is new to me) always goes a degree higher than what it is set for? Example: I have it set for 16.5 and it goes to 17.5 When I have it set for 17.5 it goes to 18.5 I have it on the +/- 0.3 setting Thanks for any input...

Noma Programmable thermostat [ 14 Answers ]

I have tried to replace a conventional lever action mercury thermostat with a new digital programmable Noma thermostat. The AC works fine but when I turn on the heat, the AC come on then too and not the heat. I have no heat. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: Orange -> Y Red ->...

Noma programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old carrier thermostat model q674j119 or t874g1790 for my oil furnace and heat pump. I tried to change this with Noma programmable thermostat model 52-2558-8 but everythings not working. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: O -> Orange R -> Red W2 -> White G -> Green C...

Noma programmable thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

We have programmed the thermostat and it always jumps back to another setting. Can you help.

Programmable noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a York thermostat to a Noma programmable. I have rewired transferring w to w, rc to rc, g to g, y to y . There is a wire jumper on the York that goes from rc to 4. There is no corresponding 4 on the Noma. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where the wire jumper should go if I...

View more questions Search