Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 04:48 AM
    Maytag Plus Refrig.
    My Maytag Plus refrig. Is set on the coldest setting and doesn't keep things cold at all. Help.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:27 PM
    If the t-stat is turned up all the way, then check the evaporator, it may be freezing. This could be something you could service, if its not going into defrost like it should, then it could as simple as replacing a defrost timer, however sometimes evaporators will begin to freeze over when they are low on charge, for this you will need to call for repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer [ 8 Answers ]

My maytag dryer won't start

GE Refrig/Freezer leaking from Ice Maker [ 1 Answers ]

We have a GE side-by-side, and the icemaker has begun to leak all over the back and into the bottom. It then all freezes over and becomes a glacier. I ran down the problem, but cannot fiqure out why it's doing what it is. When you utilize the water dispenser on the door, it causes the water to...

Maytag [ 1 Answers ]

My heating element went out in my maytag dryer and I changed it a few weeks ago. No the dryer is way to hot and after drying clothes sometimes I have to wait for it to cool down before it will start again. I think it switch of some kind. Do any of you have an idea for me

Maytag Refrig has Water at Bottom - Drain is Fine and No Frost Build Up [ 4 Answers ]

Maytag refrig (Model # MTB2156DEW) has puddle of water at bottom. The drain is fine and there is no frost build up. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

View more questions Search