Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fulltime_mommy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 02:22 AM
    Back pain scare
    Ok I have this pain in my back sometimes travels up through my shoulders.This is new.Started shortly after surgery I had dec 7th.During surgery my heart tried stopping I have a block in my right side and an extra beat well its been there for years had a heart attack in 97 but that was drug induced.They said during surgery that they detected a block in my left side also.Dont remember much what they said because was just waking up.I didn't think it was that serious since they sent me home that day.
    But now I have this pain and its like right under my shoulder blade and sometimes feels like its stabbing right through the front.I also get this heavy feeling on my chest oh and acid reflux all the time... I have had some numbness in my fingers too.I see my doc the 29th but he's a ob/gyn for my post op.Should I tell him about it and ask to see another doc.Or do you think its just in my head.I am only 34 and in good health well semi lol.I am really nervous but scared to create unnecessary medical bills.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2006, 09:43 AM
    What kind of surgery did you have? You should tell your OB about it at your post op, he can then refer you if necessary.
    fulltime_mommy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 03:54 PM
    I had a lap for my endometriosis.I was all webbed together and in so much pain.The surgery took almost 3 hours.Was only suppose to be ma7ybe an hour so I was a mess in there.
    dannysmom Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2006, 06:32 PM
    Sounds like your galbladder. Go to your doc for an eval.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Yes it does sound like possible gallstones, but could be several different things. It is best to have her doctor check it out when she goes back in a few days.
    nadja550 Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Dec 25, 2006, 11:39 PM
    I Would Recommend You See A Cardiologist And Get A Full Work Up Of Your Heart. Women Have Different Symptoms When It Comes To Heart Problems.
    Captain_Brown Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 07:59 AM
    It sounds like possible gallstones. Tell your doctor, then maybe he/she can refer you. Just do what J_9 says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right back pain [ 2 Answers ]

When I get up the 1st thing in the morning I can't get out of bed right way. I'm in a lot Of pain and can't move because my lower right side of my back hurts BAD. Once I take a shower my back does losen up more. Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

Back pain [ 6 Answers ]

Last few days I had slight back pain (left hand side) I felt while I'm at office some angle while I am trying to turn I felt it. Is it affect of kidney? PLease advise.:mad:

Back pain [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crushed disk my doctor said that there is not much they can do except give me pain medication but I don't like to take persciption so I avoid dowing so if anyone has any ideas on how to relive the pain naturally it would be very helpful

View more questions Search