Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genbug Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2003, 10:02 PM
    Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access?
    I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    shanys12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Hi! I am a descendant of Mary Jakubiak... I don't have access to Lexus Nexus but have found some info and am interested to find out if you have found any additional information... was also curious as to why you are looking for information... would be interested in starting a dialog with you... email me at [email protected]...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexus-Nexus access [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a service (hopefully free) like Lexus-Nexus where I can find legal rulings as they come out. For example news on the never ending patent infringement lawsuits between Rambus and NTP -- or patent rulings on Medtronic etc. A online source where you can search by a company name for...

Lexus-Nexus Database? [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search