Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 12:13 PM
    Racism ins soccer or football
    I get this soccer channel that shows matches from all different countries. One day I was watching and this fan put both of his hands up kind of like the hitler salute but it was two hands and he didn't make his arms completely straight and didn't put his fingetrs over his mouth. So I was wondering is that a racial or something else. And I also ask what has like different soccer leagues in different countries try to stop the racism?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 03:18 PM

I am a soccer fan and followed the games in South Africa. Soccer is a sport that really gets down and dirty as far as favourites go but it is all good natured and good sport. I didn't see any racism. I don't think this happens in the athletic world, CP3. I don't know what you are thinking of with the salute, it certainly has nothing do with Hitler as you describe it.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would balance easier on your foot: soccer ball or football? [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to figure out what would hypothetically balance easier on your foot: a soccer ball or a football? ONLY taking in to account the SHAPE of the balls, not the fact that it is actually a football with grips, etc... I am assuming the answer will have something to do with the center of gravity...

Football not soccer [ 35 Answers ]

There is no such sport as soccer.all countries have football associations teams play in football leagues and teams are football teams.(fifa)federation of international FOOTBALL associations.fa cup FOOTBALL association cup

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search