Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Which mosquitoes bug repellent works?
    Going to Rome, Italy next month and I heard the mosquitoes would eat you alive at night.

Can you tell me the best bug repellent on the market that works?

Thanks in advance, Scotty13
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:22 AM

You are going to have to buy it there because you aren't going to be able to get any kind of quantity on an airplane.

I have no idea what is available in Italy. Your best bet is to go to Italy and ask a Pharmacist.
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 07:26 AM

Thanks. I heard OFF! Sells wipes now. I guess I could try those. I should be able to fly with those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lizard repellent [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get rid of the lizards.

Marigolds a repellent for pests of another plant? [ 1 Answers ]

Do marigolds repel certain pests from another garden/yard plant? What are the pests and what is the plant? Thanks.

Non-Toxic Flea repellent [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone use a natural flea repellent for their dog? Does it work? How often do you use it?

Bed bugs or mosquitoes? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been noticing itchy bug bites on my legs. Usually they are scattered randomly on my legs or arms. But once there were 4 in a row. How do I know if these are from bed bugs or from mosquitoes? They are itchy and red and swollen. I've never seen a bed bug in my bedroom. if they are bed bugs,...

Mosquitoes, flies, et al... [ 45 Answers ]

Some say that God has a purpose for everything he does. What do YOU believe his purpose was for creating mosquitoes, flies, and other pests?

View more questions Search