Ask
    Barbm Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Robot battles
    I t was a movie about people who battle in huge robots
    Barbm Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2010, 01:34 AM
    90s scifi movie about battle mechs
    I remember each country trained their own fighters from childhood and the battles were fought in huge arenas for control over land and resources. I want to say it was mid 90s maybe
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:02 AM

Could be the immortal Robot Jox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Movie where robin hood battles lucifer? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1990. Robin hood and his merry men are in a detective role, discovering a murdered man had a written pact with the devil. A coven of heretical women posing as nuns summon Lucifer who has blue skin. Wikipedia's listing of robin hood films doesn't have it.

Defiant 8yr old boy battles mother [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé has two boys 12 & 8 yrs of age. Both are realatively great kids with plenty of activities outside of school and for the most part good students. However, in the past year the eight year old feels it is necessary to defy his mother by being disresepectful and non participant in family...

Children right in regards to cutody battles [ 1 Answers ]

If a child is 13 years of age and resides in California, is it a right of the child to speak on her behalf and choose who he/she would like to live with when facing a custody battle

View more questions Search