Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jet2609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 12:13 AM
    Has anyone passed a clear sack when in early pregnancy and clots
    I am 5weeks and 4 days pregnant. On Thursday I started light bleeding I went to my doctor and he sent me for an ultrasound. On Friday at the ultrasound the technician saw the sack and told us to come back the following Friday for a follow up as I am so early on. On Friday afternoon I started bleeding more, like a normal period and I passed a small clear glob of jelly about the size of a finger tip. It is now Sunday and I am still bleeding like a heavy period. I think I have miscarried, does anyone have any advice
    Barbm Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2010, 01:42 AM

I'm so sorry. I too lost a baby at about 6 weeks and my doctor just told me stay in bed and rest and let nature take its course. But you need to a doctor soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New laws for 2009 that was passed on paroles getting off parol early [ 1 Answers ]

What is the new law on paroles getting off parole if they have been on parole for a year and have not got into any trouble in the year of being on parole?

Can the Depro vera give you symptoms off pregnancy? Can anyone clear this up for me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had the injection in oct, I was due again on the 20th off jan, I didn't go as I had a very stressful week and completely forgot about it, I went the next week. My doctor thinks I'm pregnant and so does my cousin and also some women at work, my question is can the depo provera injection make...

Tissue clots during your period after pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a baby (6 months ago) by c-section. I had had irregular bleeding after wards where my bleeding stopped and then would come and go every few days. At my six week check up afterwards my doctor told me that my uterus was still bulky and I had excess tissue left over. Finally I started...

Pregnancy sack but no baby [ 4 Answers ]

I have very irregular periods and was told that I was between 13 and 117 weeks going by my last period had light bleeding and went t hospital and the did a scan and internal and found the sack but said it was 7 weeks in size.. so now they say I'm either 7 weeks pregnant, the baby stopped developing...

View more questions Search