Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leen_duran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 01:11 PM
    There r videos on you-tube named arrivals,is the information provided in it is true?
    As I don't have detail information about the arrivals of dajjal and hazrat Mahdi, I saw the videos on you-tube name THE ARRIVALS... so just wanted to ask you, that should we believe on this information?because one can not believe everyone
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2010, 01:39 PM

I think there are a few logical things in these videos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The following information has been provided by Zeppelin Corporation: Budgeted sa [ 1 Answers ]

The following information has been provided by Zeppelin Corporation: · Budgeted sales for January and February are $240,000 and $280,000, respectively. · Budgeted inventory purchases for January and February are $120,000 and $168,000, respectively. · 40% of purchases are paid for during the...

Using the information provided, construct a monthly cash budget for October through D [ 1 Answers ]

Chapter 3 Problem 16 a Using the information provided, construct a monthly cash budget for October through December 2008. Based on your analysis, will Noble enjoy a surfeit of cash, or require external financing? b Construct a pro forma income statement for the first...

How to copy you tube videos from PC to a cd [ 4 Answers ]

I have downloaded some fitness videos from you tube via the 'realplayer' how can I copy these downloaded video onto a cd

I am trying to prepare a balance sheet using the information provided. [ 1 Answers ]

Company Ledger Preparation 12-31 2007 2006 Cash 35,000 32,000 Accounts receivable 33,000 30,000 Allowance for doubtful...

Information about an artist named 'amarra' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple of pieces by this artist. Looking for information about this artist as I am looking to sell them.

View more questions Search