Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjan_1809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 11:19 PM
    I want to do second marrige is it possible
    I want to do marriage with a Kashmir girl is it possible?
    dano808080 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Usually you have to divorce your first wife, if she's still living. Otherwise, no it's not legal, at least in most countries.
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Sep 27, 2010, 04:28 PM

If the above is correct and your are still married to her, not only will the country not recognize it, Hinduism will not allow this either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting marrige [ 1 Answers ]

When will I exactly get marrige?

About my marrige [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know that when will I get married? That is after how much time or with in how much time? Do reply soon.

Marrige [ 2 Answers ]

What Are The Requierments For Me A Us Citizin To Marry By Court An Immagrant From Mexico??

About marrige [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is MUHAMMAD and I came from pakistan as a student visa. And last year I saw one girl in a wedding and I had fallen in love with her and at that time she does not but by the passage of and you can say that by the grace of GOD now she is with me anyway she got permenent resident visa and...

Out of a marrige [ 1 Answers ]

what would happened to me if I did not want to be in a marriage any more, but my husband is not a citizen in the u.s. yet we have not went to the two year interview so if do not attend the interview what happends to me??

View more questions Search