Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MollyWang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:48 PM
    What would be a good Latin phrase on a diploma for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
    Obviously there was no knowledge of electricity in Roman times, but my dad has a BS degree diploma from Boston University in 1965 in mostly Latin. The exception is that English is used for Batchelor of Science and Electrical Engineering. They could have used Baccalauream Scientiae for the BS Might there be an acceptable Latin text for Electrical Engineering?

Check out some similar questions!

I am doing diploma in computer what other course other than engineering I can do? [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing diploma in computer ,after that which course can I do other than B.E ?

Engineering after diploma [ 0 Answers ]

HI... I am currently doing Civil Engineering Diploma. After this I want to do BE in Civil. BE I want to do in regular college and not in any kind of distance education.. So how do I go for it.. - Karan

I need help to translate a phrase I come up with into latin. [ 1 Answers ]

The phrase is : Strength within conquers all. I've losely translated it to be : Robus intus vincit omnia. But would like to know the correct translation and the way its worded for a tattoo any help would be appreciated. Bo

Short Latin phrase [ 2 Answers ]

Last I checked there were no real Latin experts here, but there certainly were people who know more than me. I'm trying to find a Latin equivalent for the phrase "Think ouside the box," or even just, "outside the box." I sure would appreciate any ideas!

Latin Phrase [ 3 Answers ]

How do you translate the phrase "eternal passion" into Latin?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.