Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dede01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Sister attacked me and now has to move out can she take furniture/or how long stay?
    Sister,by polar/aaa/na needed a place too live. They're is no one else, even her ex hubby wants nothing or very little to do with her. She went through inhertince and mine I have used getting her out of trouble , etc... I told her this week I need help this month with rent, she said OK. Now, I am handdicapped. Metal neck,back,hip , etc. Well, Tonight she just went after me. I was looking for something in the frezer,she slamed it trying to close with my head in it screaming. As I went to go for wall to reach for and phone she proceeds to push me thr the scrren door grabing myh arm pushing me also ande I was only holding on with phone cord. I kept screaming her name and stop,stop. And I did get phone but she got in myh face again . SO, MY ? IS: WHEN SHE MOVES OUT AND DOESN'T TAKE FURNITURE WITH HER AND EXPECTS ME TO KEEP IT FOR A HOW EVER LONG ,SHE DECIDEDS IT CAN STAY HER. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS??
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 05:42 PM

Do you have a question about heating and air conditioning? That I may be able to help with, but as far as the crazy town your in right now, sorry, I just can't bring myself to interject.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 06:23 PM

I have moved your question from Heating & Air Conditioning to Family Law. Please be careful to choose the appropriate subject so that your question will get the answer it deserves.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2010, 06:29 PM

You do not have to store her stuff for any length of time. You inform her, in writing, of a deadline by which she has to remove the items or you will throw them out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 06:48 PM

Did you call the police and report the attack, to make sure it was documented ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I let my sister move in? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am in need of some really good advice... About 2 years ago I let my sister move in with me, my husband and daiughter, into the spare room! At the time she wasn't working so pretty much sat around, made mess and ate all the food, she didn't contribute at all in any kind of way......

How do I tell my Ex sister in law she has to move out? [ 3 Answers ]

My Ex sister-in-law moved in with me, my husband, and my 2 kids because she needed to move out of her parents 5 bedroom house because they treated her like a child. She is 33 years old working part time and has 4 kids of her own and no car. Only one of them(her son who is 15) is with her. She has...

Can brother and sister stay in the same room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have two kids one is 10 1/2 and 7 3/4 I have been looking to rent a place and the prices are so high for a three bedroom a two bedroom is cheaper I work my tail off to make it now staying with friends and family since my husband left I'm mom and dad all in one and its hard. Need to know if...

55 yr old sister will not or can't move out from home. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 55 yr old sister that won't move out from my mom's house. Now both her kids and her grand kid are living at the home. And that's with another sister that handicap. She has been there for 15 years, before that she lived with my grandmother. My mom is 80 yrs old with her own problems at this...

I want to move in with my older sister! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Megg. I am 16 and I am staying with my oldest sister. My mom and her girlfriend just broke up so we had to move. She can not afford a house on her own plus 3 kids. So her and my two younger brothers are staying with her friends. I am staying with my oldest sister about 3 towns over....

View more questions Search