Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ernest carr Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse problems
    I just installed a wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse and have 2 problems:

1. The mouse keeps freezing, I have used the signal connect buttons with some luck and it
    Will work great for a while before freezing again. A neighbor suggested that CB Radios
    From nearby truck stop may be the problem could this be true?

2. The Keyboard works great but on boot-up the keyboard will not work until Windows is
    Loaded, that means I can't enter setup or choose OS ( XP Media & XP Pro 64 bit Soon to
    Change to Vista Pro 64 bit ) to load. I think the problem is the USB can the USB be started
    On start-up?
    mharleman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 05:42 PM
    Here are some good articles on things to do to fix a problem with a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and/or wireless mouse:

The Microsoft wireless keyboard or wireless mouse does not respond as expected
    How to troubleshoot keyboard issues that you may experience when you use a Microsoft keyboard
    The Microsoft wireless input device does not work

I know you're wireless set may or may not be Microsoft, but these troubleshooting tips might help.
    Ernest carr Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Went to links tried some things but no change.
    Thank for suggestions
    mharleman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 06:02 PM
    Your welcome. I'm sorry that it didn't help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard freezes and takes PS/2 mouse with it ! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I ran Windows Update yesterday and ever since, my PS/2 keyboard doesn't work in XP. Everything on my computer is up-to-date. I cleaned the computer with Adaware, Spybot, Windows Defender before running Windows Update and ever since, whenever XP starts up, as soon as I press a key on the...

Wireless Keyboard/Mouse stops screensaver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0A on a Windows XP computer with IntelliType and IntelliPoint 5.2 installed for drivers. Whenever I plug in the wireless receiver (there is only the one for the two devices) the screensaver will not come on....

Using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse for 2 computers [ 2 Answers ]

I am using to machines (PCs) with 2 keyboards and 2 mouses. Is there a way to have only one mouse and a key board as I have to software to be used at one time?

Wireless mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Every since I hooked up my wireless mouse my screen saver does not work? I have a Microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse 4000, system is window xp home addition

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Pack [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse pack and it just does not seem to work. It operates perfectly in Microsoft word or open office or indeed anything except games. While playing Battlefield 2 or GTA:San Andreas it will seem to drop it's signal. While running the character will all of...

View more questions Search