Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottiex24u Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2006, 10:20 AM
    Hi, I need a lot of help
    Hi, Im new

My period was due on dec 18. So I'm now 7 days late. I had implantation bleeding on the 11 of dec, which would be on track if I had gotten pregnant. My lmp was nov 20.

I've done hpt some were positive, some were negative. This happened with my last pregnancy. So I'm not concerned about that

What I do need to know is, do you think I'm pregnant. Here is a list of stuff that's been happening to me

I've been moody for food lately, eating food I normally do not eat, my lower back has been hurting, my nipples are quite sore, I've been consitpated, I pee more than normal, my lower tummy has been quite sore to lie on at night, I have been dizzy a few times lately. I can smell food going bad before it actually goes bad...

I went to the bathroom just now, and there is a bit of brown discharge, very light, it just looks like the toilet paper is just wet.

Now I'm not sure what to think, am I pregnant or not? Could this brown discharge just be normal, or am I not pregnant and my periods coming. I have a doc appointment in jan, but I'm afraid, I don't know what to do I'm so confused. What do you think? Anyone else been in this situation? Do you think it will go away and I won't have a period and be pregnant. I really need help.

Dec 24, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hottiex24u
    hi, Im new

my period was due on dec 18. so im now 7 days late. i had implantation bleeding on the 11 of dec, which would be on track if i had gotten pregnant. my lmp was nov 20.

ive done hpt some were positive, some were negative. this happened with my last pregnancy. so im not concerned about that

what i do need to know is, do you think im pregnant. here is a list of stuff thats been happenin to me

ive been moody for food lately, eating food i normally do not eat, my lower back has been hurting, my nipples are quite sore, ive been consitpated, i pee more than normal, my lower tummy has been quite sore to lie on at night, i have been dizzy a few times lately. i can smell food going bad before it actually goes bad...

i went to the bathroom just now, and there is a bit of brown discharge, very light, it just looks like the toilet paper is just wet.

now im not sure what to think, am i pregnant or not? could this brown discharge just be normal, or am i not pregnant and my periods coming. i have a doc appointment in jan, but im afraid, i dont know what to do im so confused. what do you think? anyone else been in this situation? do you think it will go away and i wont have a period and be pregnant. i really need help.
    Also I have been nausious, but not throwing up. And heartburn as well.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2006, 10:27 AM
    First, about the implantation bleeding please read this.

Now I will say that it sounds as though you are pregnant. HPTs usually give more false negatives than false positives.

Now, back to the bleeding, while it is quite normal for many women to bleed during early pregnancy it can also signal a problem. It is important that you get to your doctor as soon as possible to make sure this is normal for you.

Dec 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
    So you'd say that I'm pregnant and this could be normal, but I should get it checked to make sure. Now with my last pregnancy I was told I wasn't pregnant, and was sent home where I miscarried two babies. Because my blood levels were to low. And I was then told I had a cyst on my ovary, which turned out to be my son. So I just don't know what to think, but thank you for your help. I will get checked maybe by the hospital after xmas if I don't bleed a regular period.

Dec 24, 2006, 10:46 AM
    So even with a little brown discharge you can be pregnant? Because I never knew that.. so I sound pregnant other than the little discharge. Hubby and I been trying since my son was born 7 months ago. And its been hell.
    Expert

Dec 24, 2006, 12:16 PM
    Your son was born seven months ago?

If you are not pregnant your body needs a rest. Doctors do not recommend a subsequent pregnancy until a year after delivery so that your body can get back to normal in all ways.

Dec 24, 2006, 12:39 PM
    Yes that's good advice, but we want our kids close together. Thanks for advice but my doc said I was fine to go ahead 3 months ago. Thanks. Merry xmas
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 09:22 AM
    If your doc approved it then hey who am I to disagree!! :D

Many women just don't understand that it can be angerous to your health to conceive so early after a delivery as it can take up to a year for all of your naturally occurring chemicals, such as hormones, to return to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 and having a lot of complications [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, I am 17 and he is 23. He gets along well with all of my family as well as I do his. Something that I have always wanted to do was get pregnant and start an early family. Although it has always been a very difficult task for me to accomplish, With my...

Purchase of lot [ 2 Answers ]

We are purchasing a lot from a seller with intent to build. To make sure we don't miss anything, what documents are needed? What should seller provide? Thanks:)

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

A Lot of questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just found and joined this place and have a few questions. From reading through here a little,I'm thinking I'll get better answers here then locally. First - I am NOT an electrican (my questions will show that :o ) so excuse anything that may seem odd. Ok On to my situation...

View more questions Search