Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niswonger82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 11:46 PM
    Help me figure out the names of these 2 movies please
    OK well I am looking for 2 movies I seen as a kid 80's I think and I can't remember the names of them well anyway the first one all I can remember is there is a lady driving a car and she ends up hitting a guy and he keeps showing up aand all he says is THANKS FOR THE RIDE LADY scared the hell out of me as a kid and now I want to see it again OK the second one is about a lake that has a blob/slim thing in it and a floating dock were kids swin to and get traped one of the kids tries to touch it and it sucks him in and a nother kid try to out swim it and makes it to shore but it gets him anyway anyone that knows the names of these or just one would help thank you
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 27, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Both are from the same movie: Creepshow 2 (1987)
    niswonger82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Both are from the same movie: Creepshow 2 (1987)
    Thank you so much I have been trying to figure it out for a while now
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Sep 23, 2010, 08:33 PM
    the first one is Creepshow 2: The Hitchhiker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY9gvIre4Zk

not sure about the second...
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Sep 24, 2010, 05:31 AM
    Sorry for answering a question that was already answered, but I didn't see the answers. This new format is messing me up, and now I can't see a way to go back to the old one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find names of movies [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. The movie I am trying to find is about a handsome men goes to a very powerful mans house and falls in love with his beautiful wife. They have a affair and the powerful man finds them in bed together.. and beats the man up. Then takes his wife and slashes her face with a knife and puts...

Can't figure what this movies is called [ 3 Answers ]

K I remember seeing this movie at my friends house in the earlly 2000s or 1999 but they have no clue what I am talking about. Its about this little boy and he can talk but he saw a cop kill his older brothers friend in a barn and the cop told him don't say a word so he doesn't talk at all anymore...

Can't figure what this movies is called [ 1 Answers ]

K I remember seeing this movie at my friends house in the earlly 2000s or 1999 but they have no clue what I am talking about. Its about this little boy and he can talk but he saw a cop kill his older brothers friend in a barn and the cop told him don't say a word so he doesn't talk at all anymore...

Two movies. Need names... Please! [ 1 Answers ]

OK... when I was little I watched this movie about rats or something that were in this dungeon thing and there was a hole in the floor with bars over it and the people down there were all purple and either gooey or ghosty. The beginning has a view from above some rooftops... yep. And there was a...

The names of two movies! [ 2 Answers ]

I know there was this one movie that was a cartoon - it must have been early 90's, late 80's. It was about a bunch of dinosaurs that were in this space ship and liked to play golf.. or something, and then they came to earth and befriended a girl and a boy. And at one point they went to a circus or...

View more questions Search