Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rxg0834 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Burning Rubber Smell Kenmore 90 Series Washer
    A burning rubber smell is coming from the washer when it is running. This is the first time this washser has done this. Could it be a bad motor? How can I begin troubleshooting this?
    Specifically, it is a Kenmore 90 Series Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus Washer with Quiet Pack, whatever that is... Oh, and the washer seems to work fine, but the smell is terrible.
    rxg0834 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Actually, regarding my current question on the Kenmore Washer and the terrible rubber smell, I have just determined that the smell begins during agitation...
    A burning rubber smell is coming from the washer when it is running. This is the first time this washser has done this. Could it be a bad motor? How can I begin troubleshooting this?
    Specifically, it is a Kenmore 90 Series Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus Washer with Quiet Pack, whatever that is... Oh, and the washer seems to work fine, but the smell is terrible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series washer doesn't spin... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 Series washing machine. Yesterday it stopped spinning. It fills up with water and then makes this fast clicking noise when it should start spinning or agitating. Any ideas on what might be the problem?:confused:

Kenmore 80 Series Washer [ 5 Answers ]

My 80 Series Kenmore washer does not stop filling with water. How do I fix

Kenmore washer 70 series [ 0 Answers ]

:( belt came off how do I put it back on correctly, because I don't have the manual or the money to pay someone to do it.

Kenmore 80 series washer [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series washer seems to suddenly have a wobbly basket and is vibrating like it is not balanced. It is not spuinning properly.

View more questions Search