Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munsie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 05:41 PM
    What is the area of this square? Only give you the number 5 in and it is a square
    I have a math problem what is the area of this square. There is a square and the only number given is 5 inches
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 05:44 PM

In a square all the sides are equal length correct ?

Does that give you a hint

What is the formula for finding the area ?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2010, 08:55 AM

What is 5 inches long? One side of the square? Or a diagonal linking two corners of the square?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Give an Estimate for Cleaning a 15,000 Square Foot Church? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I give an estimate for cleaning a 15.000 sqf church?

How to you find the square root of a number? [ 5 Answers ]

It's been several years since high school. How to you find the square root of a number?

Geometry: Area of a Square in a Circle [ 1 Answers ]

So, I am trying to determine how to to find the area of a square that is inscribed in a circle. The only information I have is that the circumference of the circle is 10 inches. So from here I have determined that: Diameter is 3.18 (10/pi) Radius is 1.59 So I would think with that...

Wind surface square foot area convert to Horsepower [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: What is the conversion factor for an area of 25,000' square foot converted to Horsepower with a wind speed of 20 MPH?

Determine where to place the square root of 30 without a calculator on a number line. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain how you would determine where to place the square root of 30 on a number line ( without using a calculator)

View more questions Search