Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:29 AM
    You could look to Digg for an example of UI change gone bad
    I've been a member of Digg since pretty much the beginning. Yesterday they made live a site redesign that caves to big media. People are leaving in droves and the navigation errors are plaging the ones that are trying to stay.

Any Digg users here?

Check out some similar questions!

Change in Creatinine level from bad to better, or not? [ 4 Answers ]

According to my last blood work, my creatinine level is 1.9 The level was to a month ago. I know I have kidney disease but does this mean my Creatinine level of 1.9 instead of level 2 has improved or grown worse? I have been drinking lots of water since the level of 2 as I do tend not to hydrate...

What could be causing this bad change? [ 3 Answers ]

My life up to now has been wonderful. I don't have many complaints about anything before. It could have been better, but it could have been worse. To this point I've been happy. But the past few years have been different. Over this time I've noticed I've become more aggressive, less motivated,...

More bad climate change news [ 1 Answers ]

Dead trees spewing greenhouse gases Darn that Bush. Better get out there and plant those trees, or is that bad for wildfires? How does something "slowly" spew anyway? That ain't all the bad news...

Wrong change? Am I THAT bad at Math? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all! I work in a supermarket and today I feared I am losing my sanity! I served a customer the transaction total was £5.64. The customer paid me a £10 note and 54p in coins... so, I began to count out the change. £4.90 right? I then said to the customer... 'Sorry it £5.64 not...

My First Digg Story! [ 7 Answers ]

Ooooo! Anyway, have a read, digg the story & try the game . It's a good laugh: http://digg.com/playable_web_games/How_Far_Can_You_Get

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.