Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigpepchazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 08:26 PM
    A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying
    I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 09:34 PM

Radio Flyer or Iron Eagle just a guess.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 26, 2010, 02:56 AM
    Was it Explorers (1985)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams of ex [ 14 Answers ]

I don't know if this fits under this forum listing but I've been wondering about this for a while now as the dreams have become more frequent. Anytime I have a dream (that I can remember in the morning) it's about my ex. I'm currently with someone else and I'm very happy with her. I haven't...

Cartoon movie about a boy named Nikko who travels into his dreams on his bed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was about a boy named Nikko(?) who travels into his dreams by riding on his bed. He meets a girl in a ballerina dress(?) and she turns out to be the princess of his dream world. They play with a trainset in the king's playroom. The King tells Nikko...

Flying in dreams, possibly astroprojection? [ 1 Answers ]

As a child growing up used to believe, very convincingly that I could fly in my dreams. I flew above my house as young as three. I could and still can recall what the roof of our house looks like, from being three! How can a three year old know what their roof looks like, I mean shingles, along...

Dreams about flying and what they mean [ 4 Answers ]

Twice in the last week I have a dream about flying. The first dream I was flying to get away from an ex-boyfriend who wanted me back. He was trying to keep me captive, so I escaped and when I saw him and his friends chasing behind me, I flew up into the trees where I was safe. I awoke right...

View more questions Search