Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mable mendez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Inheritance laws in Louisiana napoleon law
    If the original will of a land that states that when the spouse dies that the land is divided in half, for the spouse that is left and the other half to the children, and that was set back in the early 1900's, and the land was passed onto all the children and spouses and their children and there is no will left from the father and that original will stated that is it still in place as a napoleon law
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 06:18 PM

What's the question, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Louisiana Inheritance Laws [ 15 Answers ]

In the State of Louisiana, where community property is concerned, if both spouses had children before the marriage (due to previous relationships) and children together during the marriage, if one of the spouses dies and there is no will, who inherits the property?

Louisiana inheritance laws [ 2 Answers ]

My mother and father have 7 children. My father died leaving leaving a will giving my mother everything. My mother is still alive but has given the 180 acre family farm to my two brothers. I and my 4 sisters are upset and feel that is unfair, that she has for all practical purposes disinherited us....

Louisiana inheritance laws. [ 1 Answers ]

My son died intestate recently. He was twice maried and twice divorced. He has a minor daughter by 1st wife. While married to wife # 2, I gave him $20,000 cash to purchase a buildiing for his business (Auto Repair Shop). Now wife # 2 wants "her half" of the buisiness. Her name is on the deed to...

Inheritance Laws in Louisiana [ 1 Answers ]

How do you determine inheritance taxes on property inLouisiana

Louisiana Inheritance Laws [ 2 Answers ]

A man and woman married, each have two children from previous marriage. All children are adults. Man dies. Two months later woman dies. Of the 4 children, on real estate, who gets what? Am I right: property is half husband's, half wife's. He dies, she gets half of property. She dies: her...

View more questions Search