Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 10:35 AM
    Windows sent a message about malware how do I know its real?
    Skype had a message this morning that said Windows detect malware and to contact this websitevi.ba.pa.c.usa. They ask me add them to my contact list. I'm confused and uncertain on what I should do next. I don't want to harm the system by doing something unreversable
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 10:37 AM
    Microsoft would never send such a message. Beware!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows message [ 19 Answers ]

I am getting "This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation" message and the screen stays black, although my product key number is valid! It was fine before now. How do I get the number to validate?

Windows error message [ 5 Answers ]

I have a DELL Dimension 9100 running WinXP Pro. The computer has a RAID hard drive configuration. Recently the hard drives were changed by a DELL rep. Now, when booting up I receive the following error message: "Windows - No Disk. There is no disk in drive. Please insert a disk into...

Windows XP message at shutdown [ 2 Answers ]

When I shut down my windows XP-home, it displays a message very shortly (for about 1/3 second) and then shuts down. The display is just too short for me to see, so I do not know what it is about. I have checked the values in the register regarding wait for hung applications etc, but they...

Error message windows xp professional [ 8 Answers ]

I had a computer that had windows xp professional on it and not that it has been unplugged I get an error message when I turn it on it says insert system disk and press enter I don't have the cd or a boot disk could I use windows 98 boot disk to start the computer so I don't get the error message...

Error message windows registry checker [ 6 Answers ]

Each time I switch the computer on I get a message: windows encountered an error accessing the system registry. Windows will restart and repair the system registry for you When I click on OK the system reboots and the same message comes up. I have done a full scan disk and everything there is OK,...

View more questions Search