Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a_philli_m_2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Late 80's early 90's children sing along movie, real people are characters, not animated
    It starts with a brother and sister coloring on the floor. Their basset hound walks in and they sing "Do your ears hang low" then the dog jumps into the coloring book and the children follow. They end up in a land and are greeted by a woman who is upset because her jumper is all white, it's lost all its color stripes. Because all the colors are fighting and aren't friends. So She takes the children around the land and introduces them to each of the colors (real people dressed up in their color) and each group of color sings a song, e.g. green sings "down by the bay" and blue sings "John jacob jingle heimer schimt" and at the end the woman wearing all white sprains her ankle and forces all the colors to work together to help her, where they all become friends again... I can remember all of that, but not the title...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2010, 04:06 PM

Wee Sing in Sillyville.
    hiiithurr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 10:47 PM
    The Trollies Radio Show is what it was called ! :) I use to watch it too , by the way .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's sing-along children's movie with bunnies. [ 4 Answers ]

OK so what I remember is, there's a girl and her brother and its her birthday and someone giver her these stuffed bunnies that turn into bunny people (people with a bunny face) and they sing head shoulders knees and toes and then they like fade into this magical world. None of this is animated by...

Early 90's or late 80's Treasure Trolls sing along movie [ 6 Answers ]

I have been looking all over the net for ANY info at all on a video i watched when i was little it had the treasure trolls in it and it was a sing along movie .....the only song i can remember for sure is mony mony by Billy Idol but there was diffrent hit songs for it's time.

Late 80's early 90's animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching and racking my brain for years looking for a movie me and sister used to rent ALL the time as kids. Its about a group of dogs that all hang together and the lead dog is blue and his niece comes to visit him and she is blue also. Please please please if ther's any how might have...

View more questions Search