Non-profit agencies to help fix my and ceiling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary fix for flat roof [ 8 Answers ]

Here is my story.I started to repair my flat roof.well its almost flat.it slopes about 12 inches over the whole span of 14 feet. This roof is above my second garage.it is attached to the house. Well I removed all the old roll roofing,all the old plywood and I also replaced 3 joists. I laid down all...

Insulate ceiling or roof [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to Prevent condensation forming on the underside of the roofing material? This is an on-going problem for me since living in a townhouse built in 1985. We have cathedral ceiling and a very large void space/attic. In the winter we can see the ice form underneath the roofing...

Squirrels in between my roof and the ceiling walls of my Attic [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am a first time home owner and I've been hearing what sounds like squirrels running across the bedrooms & bathroom ceiling. When I go in the attic there's nothing there and no way for a squirrel to get in but I hear them in the ceiling of the attic so I pound on the walls and you can hear...

Condensation on cathedral ceiling following new roof [ 5 Answers ]

I own a 40 year old contemporary home in Massachusetts. Approximately 2 year ago I had the roof replaced. Two layers of shingles were removed and replaced with architectural asphalt/fiberglass shiingles. The roofer installed ice/water guard at the eves and possible elsewhere. I was not on-site...

View more questions Search