Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2003, 06:26 PM
    New religion
    What steps are required to officially register a new religion in the United Kingdom, and with whom do you register?
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Apr 22, 2003, 07:13 PM
    new religion
    Just a guess but I would call up your national records or registar's office (for general information).. Start from there.. Chances are there's some info booklet which they'll mail, or perhaps it's on the web.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 13, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo
    What steps are required to officially register a new religion in the United Kingdom, and with whom do you register?

No need to register. Just do it.

Good luck.

MORGANITE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about religion [ 277 Answers ]

I have no religion yet and I am 15. My parents decided when I was born to let me pick my own religion but I can't decide. Is it possible for me to go to hell because I don't have a religion? I believe in god and everything but it seems every time I start to learn something about a religion it...

Religion [ 9 Answers ]

Well, I was not raised in church, My in-laws quilted me into it when I was about 21. I believed every thing I heard for years, I tried to "prove" it. I felt like I had to see evidence of the spirit. I rasied two kids in church until they were old even to make up their own mind. THEN I started...

Religion [ 1 Answers ]

What is the official teaching of the catholic church regarding people of other faiths ability to get into heven

Help with in-law religion vs. Mine [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, My name is Iris. I am new to the forum but am at my wits end here. I have lived very happily with my husband and 2 daughters for the past 10 years. Fights were rare and quickly over when they did happen. All of our friends have commented on how we never fight and when we did they were...

View more questions Search