Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiemarie1427 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 09:30 PM
    How long will alcohol show up in a lab drug test?
    I had two white russians about 24 hours before will it show up positive?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:55 PM

Probably. Why chance it. Just don't drink and you won't have to wonder if...
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 05:41 PM

If the test is EtG, which tests for alcohol metabolites, it will probably test positive. If only checking for the active presence of ethanol, probably not. [I'm not much on names of drinks, but even if each contains up to 2 oz of alcohol it should be clear of active ethanol] Not clear for EtG even if each was a standard drink (1.5 oz).
    joy2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 06:47 AM
    How long to clear the urine of 3 ounces of Smirnoff Vodka. I drank 3 ounces on Sunday night around 6pm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after alcohol drinking will urine test show positive [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5'6 weigh 150. I usually drink 3 - 4 drinks of capt morgan and ginger ale at night. 1 shot of capt to 10 ounces of soda. I try to drink water between drinks. I am in a drug detox program that does random urine testing... the tests can be taken any morning between 6 - 6:30. How long does...

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

Drank late Saturday night, had a drug test sent to lab today, [ 16 Answers ]

I slipped up on Saturday nght and drank. Last drink was 3am Sunday. I just took a drug tet at my counselors office, and to my surprise she sent it to "THE LAB".. I just heard of EtG testing. I'm scared I'm going to get caught and go to jail. Its been 88 hours.. am I okay:eek:

I had a drug/ alcohol test at work the day after I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner [ 9 Answers ]

I had 2 glasses of chardonney sun eve around 6 p.m. Went into work on mon. and they were doing random drug and alcohol tests (etg). My job has a zero tolarance. I am not worried about the drug test at all. But, the EtG makes me nervous. I am a middle aged woman that is slightly overweight. They did...

View more questions Search