Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Order for Temporary Removal of Court File
    What does Order for Temporary Removal of Court File/Transcripts/Exhibits mean?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 02:02 PM

It means just that - the temporary removal from the Court file of either transcripts and/or exhibits.

What kind of case is this?
    Swan1957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 09:09 PM
    Estate/probate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

Removal of property court order [ 1 Answers ]

My sister in law left her belongings in my garage, I have advised her to remove them but she will not take her stuff, how can I get a court order for her stuff to be removed? Thanks!

Temporary Restraining Order [ 3 Answers ]

I have to go to court on Thursday 4/10/08 for the judge to decide if he will continue the TPO against my abusive husband. I have several police reports to back up my allegations. He has hired an attorney to refute my claims and my attorney tells me that she will try to get a mutual consent...

Court-Order to file Jointly, but spouse filed separately. [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is going through a divorce, and they had a court order to file taxes jointly. However, when my friend asked his wife about filing taxes together, and sharing the refund, she quickly filed taxes without him. Should he file taxes separately, or report it to the court that she broke...

Temporary restraning order [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am newbie here and I want to know if I was served an temporary restraning order by the Sheriff. A couple days ago, I heard a doorbell rang along with heavy doorknocking about 15 min. Looked through the front door, I saw a strange man standing outside . He tried to knock the door again. I...

View more questions Search