Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweety. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 03:20 PM
    How to get rid of oily skin n get fair skin.
    I am 22 yr gal. I ve got bit dark complexion and my skin is too much oily. Using honey,cucumber soap, curd or milk make my skin more oily things get worsen. Evan my hands are bit wheatish colour. Please suggest me ssome useful home made remedies to get rid of oily skin and to get fair skin.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 24, 2010, 09:15 PM

Here is a basic face mask for oily skin:

2 tsp. kaolin clay
    2 tsp. aloe vera gel
    2 tbsp. rose water and
    1 tbsp. rose oil

Add kaolin clay to a mixing bowl, add the aloe, rose water and rose oil. Use your fingers to combine until the mixture is an even consistency.

Apply the mask with an application brush or your fingers. Avoid getting the mask too close to the eyes. Allow the mask to sit on the face for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.

Kaolin clay helps absorb the oils in the skin and will help to keep your face matte all day.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 27, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Thanks sunshine I'm always on the look out for ingredients that would leave my T-Zone area with a matte finish.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 28, 2010, 09:26 PM

There are also some good moisturizers that keep your skin matte... I think garnier has one and maybe neutrogena as well.
    summerlight Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Aug 29, 2010, 03:48 PM

Salicylic acid peel are great for controlling oily skin.
    You should start with 10% and 20% but not any higher till skin adjusts to the treatments.
    gayathribalan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Wash your face once in 2hrs.. drink as much of water you can.do not use any creams.stay away from creams.avoid oily foods completely.better to wash your face with cold water
    143Vj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Hi got oily skin and bit dark circle bellow my eyes and I gt black spot on my face this problem is almost from 1 year and because of this I can't do anchoring Please Please help me!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breakouts/oily skin/dry skin * [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Im 13 ( almost 14 ) and I have dry skin around my nose , and really oily skin , and breakouts =/ I wash my face every night, use moistourizer and a lot of make-up . ( I use AVON moisture 24 and Cover Girl advanced raidiance liquid fondation ) What should I do about it. I think that the...

I have uneven skin tone with oily skin and dark patch [ 6 Answers ]

My skin tone is uneven. I have dark spots on my forehead, center of nose and around my chin which makes me look very dull. I even hasitate to take my snaps because they looks so bad. Also my skin is oily as pimples occur on my face frequently. Here is my one pic. Can anyone help me with accurate...

Skin lightening for an oily skin [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, I have oily skin and pimple on my face and back. I use nivea body lotion. I would also like to know how I get a lighter skin. Thanks

Oily skin. How do I get rid of it? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get rid of an oily face? Even if you told me a good skin cleanser that you've used, it would help a lot thanks...

View more questions Search